Friday, June 7, 2013

Flavor Your Food From Your Own Herb Garden

Since I have been eating more natural foods, I have a love for fresh herbs! My garden needs a lot of work, as you can see for yourself in the picture below, but it is getting me by right now. I grow cilantro, basil, marjoram, parsley, chives, oregano, dill, and rosemary. Cilantro is definitely my favorite. I love it for the flavor, but also for the fact that it helps in detoxification. Rosemary is another one of my favorites. It is thought to help with memory. I like to add it to a glass of water with lime... when I remember! When you eat a salad, there is no reason to add dressing when you can just top it with some fresh herbs. I also love herbs on lettuce wraps, in soups, and just about everything else! 



No comments:

Post a Comment